Chalk Box

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Design Jobs

I was recently asked to design twelve staff portraits for a new writing website. The big man in charge had seen my artwork elsewhere and thought it was right for his site.

He wanted them to look like comic book characters, and he gave me each staff member's profile to work from.

TQR Stories is a conceptually bizarre literary journal combining highbrow and low. Its staff have cartoon-like personas (designed by me), and visitors to the site, readers, and the contributing authors themselves can all read the staff's real life arguments and in-house fights over the inclusion or otherwise of each story submitted to the journal.

I've posted my Staff Portraits below for you to take a look at.

1 Comments:

  • cool. I like your work and will check out that writing site too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home